EME SARL capitalised at 40 000 €
Registered with the Trade and Companies Register (RCS) in: 530 392 679 RCS Frejus
Company Registration Number (SIRET) 830 392 679
Head office address: Hameau du Val de Gilly 83 310 Grimaud
By connecting to https://www.long-bar.com/ you accept the general terms and conditions.
Intellectual property rights
The website https://www.long-bar.com/ constitutes an intellectual creation with “LONG BAR” as its author as indicated in the articles L. 111.1 and following the French Code of Intellectual Property.
- All components of the website https://www.long-bar.com/ particularly photographs, text, slogans, designs, images, animated sequences with or without sound, and all intellectual creations on the website https://www.long-bar.com/ are the property of “LONG BAR” or third parties who have authorized the use to “LONG BAR” .
- It is strictly forbidden and constitutes an infringement of copyright liable to prosecution to reproduce, represent, use or modify - either partially or entirely - texts or illustrations of https://www.long-bar.com/ by any means or into any form whatsoever, without the prior written agreement of “LONG BAR” .
- The corporate name “LONG BAR” and the logo “LONG BAR” are trademarks registered by “LONG BAR” .
- Other trademarks are also mentioned; they are in principle identified with a capital letter.
- Any reproduction, representation, use, adaptation or alteration of these trademarks is strictly forbidden and constitutes an infringement of copyright liable to prosecution without the prior permission of “LONG BAR” .
- “LONG BAR” will not be held responsible for any direct and indirect damage, especially material damage, loss of data or financial damage that may arise as a result of accessing or using the website https://www.long-bar.com/ or the information found therein.
- COMPLIANCE WITH REGULATIONS AND CODE OF ETHICS
- The website https://www.long-bar.com/ is operated by “LONG BAR” .
- “LONG BAR” headquarters are based in France and these general terms and conditions of use are governed by French law.
- Internet users accessing the website https://www.long-bar.com/ from outside France, must ensure this is in compliance with locally applicable laws.
“LONG BAR” restaurant may revise this legal notice and general terms and conditions of use at any time, it being stipulated that revision and updating of the general terms and conditions of use is needed from the moment they were published online.
Les Prairies de la Mer
83310 GRIMAUD - France